Wednesday 14 August 2013

Sumpod Delta stepper motor problemo

Just getting to the stage in the assembly I hate most......electronics.
I rigged up what I thought was correct and then surprise surprise no movement in the stepper motors.
All I want is for them to move up so I can assemble it easier. But I guess it will need to work at some stage.

After rigging up the following:
I then opened up Pronterface, hit the connect button and got this:
Looks promising you might think, NO. When I pressed the 1mm button for all axis not a sausage of movement happened.
Going onto the reprap forum to see if any of the gurus of electronica knows.
Fingers crossed.



2 comments:

  1. hello I bought the same printer and i have got problems (the printer move but not good and the printing is bad )could you help me discovering what is wrong

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I also own the same printer. I have yet to turn on the electronics but, I was wondering do you have a method for attaching the head to the hot end?

    ReplyDelete